BEST PROFESSIONAL COMPACT CAMERA - BEST PROFESSIONAL
Best Professional Compact Camera - Minolta Slr Digital Camera - Did I Get Caught By A Speed Camera.
Best Professional Compact Camera
- The general term for small, light cameras designed for convenience. While they do not offer interchangeable lenses, they are perfectly usable for snapshots, and some do employ high-performance optics. Ideal for travel or “visual notebook” applications.
- Commonly refers to a point-and-shoot camera.
- A point-and-shoot camera, also called a compact camera, is a still camera designed primarily for simple operation . Most use focus free lenses or autofocus for focusing, automatic systems for setting the exposure options, and have flash units built in.
- engaged in a profession or engaging in as a profession or means of livelihood; "the professional man or woman possesses distinctive qualifications"; "began her professional career after the Olympics"; "professional theater"; "professional football"; "a professional cook"; "professional actors
- Of, relating to, or connected with a profession
- (of a person) Engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as a pastime
- a person engaged in one of the learned professions
- Having or showing the skill appropriate to a professional person; competent or skillful
- an athlete who plays for pay
LEICA CAMERA CM Professional Compact 35mm Camera
The LEICA CM has a solid titanium body and is fabricated with precision craftsmanship in Germany. A LEICA lens with a speed of f/2.4 achieves impressive pictorial results with the finest nuances. Whether used in fully automatic mode or with manual settings, this professional Compact 35mm Camera offers the best conditions for individual picture composition. Integrated multi-mode flash Integrated selectable date and time imprinting device Dimensions - 2-9/16H x 4-5/8W x 1-7/16D Weight - 10.6 ounces without battery
TAGGED!!!Explored!!!Jan 10 2009#438
Okay...so Mira (Parvathy Nair) has tagged me...here goes...16 random things about me!
1. I am a banker by profession…
2. I love Kolkata, my birthplace…and the City of Joy…I love its colonial charm…people…Trams…language…culture…food…sweets...New market…Howrah Bridge…Maidan…My place…and what not!
3. Impatience for results…Yes Sir…Yes Madam…that’s me!!!
4.I am a Scorpio (by zodiac)…to the core…read any standard description of a Scorpio…I wont need to introduce myself to you…
5.I like to watch movies, which are based on true stories…Liked watching The Pianist, Enemy at the Gates…and Great Debaters (very recently…).
6.If someone tells me a thing that can’t be done…I will try out myself and see first…and not depend on secondhand, recycled information…most of the times I have been successful in doing it!
7. I believe God is my best Friend…and God indeed has been a friend in need!
8.People say that most times it’s very difficult to understand me…perhaps I do that on purpose!
9.I love to read… (I prefer nonfiction…same as movies!)…some books I liked most are Chariots of Gods?~ Erich Von Daniken and The last Mughal~ William Darlymple and The Princely Impostor?~Partha Chatterjee.
10. I have been blessed with very supportive and encouraging parents….
11.I love listening to Music…and I have quite a collection…Goo Goo Dolls to Kishore Kumar…
12.I carve wood, love graphology and of-course…Photography!!!
13. I am a biggg fooodie…non-veg…bakes…frozen treats…chocolates… Bengali.. . Rajasthani...Parsi...Chinese …Italian…Punjabi…Gujrati…South Indian…Goan…Kashmiri… Afghani…Hyderabadi…Mughlai…Thai… Irani...Mexican…North American...Lebanese...you name it!
14.I use a compact camera for all my work…I don’t use professional gear! (Read don’t have any…)
15. I used to be a big computer game freak at one point of time…Age of Empires/Quake III Arena…for hours nonstop…say what?
16. My birth date is 16th !!!
Brothers of a Different Mother
My Olympus Stylus Epic and Leica D-LUX 3.
Olympus Stylus Epic: In my opinion, the best point-and-shoot fixed lense 35mm film camera ever made. So good, I bought 5 of them for work. The lens was a razor sharp f/2.8 35mm aspheric. The body, weather proof. It had average and spot metering settings. A remote control. Smart Flash. Close focus for documents. Small and compact (See photo below in Comments).
Leica D-LUX 3: What can I say about this professional camera -- 16:9, 3:2, 4:3 Formats, 10MP, JPEG and RAW, f/2.8 Leica Optics, Auto and Manual Focus, Full Auto and Manual settings, Multiple Focus and Metering Settings, Metal Body, 4X Zoom, Flash, Timer, etc. Just look at the results in my sets. This camera is absolutely amazing, as long as you shoot at 100-200 ISO -- higher than that, the Panasonic NOISE gets added to the image. The only curse with this camera. Unfortunately, the Panasonic guts is the Achilles’ heel of this otherwise magnificent piece of photographic equipment. Nevertheless, if I could own only one camera, it would be this one. (Gosh, Leica, couldn't you get it right?) I took only my Leica D-Lux 3 to Rio with me last April... look at the Rio set and see what this camera can do! (See and click on Rio photo below in comments.)
best professional compact camera
High-Speed Reader for Professional Photographers Lexar offers high-performance Professional UDMA readers designed to help professional photographers and advanced photo enthusiasts maximize their post-production workflow speed. Lexar Professional UDMA Readers are ideal for use with high-speed cards, and provide incredibly fast download speeds when paired with a UDMA card-so you can maximize your workflow and minimize your post-production time. The Lexar Professional UDMA Dual-Slot USB Reader is a high-performance reader with a compact, design that enables the fastest download speeds from the highest capacity CompactFlash (CF) and Secure Digital (SD) cards. Fully compatible with UDMA CF, standard CF, SD High Capacity (SDHC), and SD cards, the reader provides versatility and the ability to leverage blazing-fast UDMA CF card speeds. The Lexar Professional UDMA Dual-Slot USB Reader satisfies the demand for faster transfer rates from card to computer. The reader has two slots, allowing it to read both CF- and SD-format cards, including UDMA CF and SDHC. The rugged Lexar Professional UDMA Dual-Slot USB Reader has a compact, portable design that's perfect for the photographer on the go. And its dual-slot, with slots for both CF and SD cards, makes it incredibly versatile. Lexar is the brand trusted by professionals. When used in conjunction with a UDMA CF card, the reader's high-speed performance allows you to reliably improve workflow and drastically accelerate download speeds from card to computer-saving you time and money. The portable Professional UDMA Dual-Slot USB Reader comes with free, dedicated customer support and a two-year limited warranty. Designed with professional photographers in mind, the Lexar Professional UDMA Dual-Slot USB Reader delivers high-speed transfer rates, so you can get back to the business of photography. *Highest transfer speeds achieved when paired with a UDMA memory card.
panasonic camera lumix review
samsung wb5000 digital camera review
drift helmet camera
cctv digital ccd camera
cctv color ccd camera
flip camera charger
canon prosumer video camera
BEST CAMERA LENSES FOR PORTRAITS. LENSES FOR PORTRAITS « HOME » CAMERA CASES FOR NIKON D5000. CAMERA CASES FOR
Post a comment