LUMIX CAMERA MALAYSIA. LUMIX CAMERA
Lumix Camera Malaysia. Lumix Camera In India. Which Compact Digital Camera Should I Buy
Lumix Camera Malaysia
- (malaysian) a native or inhabitant of Malaysia
- A country in Southeast Asia; pop. 23,522,000; capital, Kuala Lumpur; languages, Malay (official), English, Tamil, Chinese dialects
- a constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1957
- Malaysia (pronounced or ) is a federal constitutional monarchy in Southeast Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories and has a total landmass of .CIA. [https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/my.html The World Fact Book: Malaysia].
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- Lumix is Panasonic's brand of digital cameras, ranging from pocket point-and-shoot models to digital SLRs.
Panasonic Lumix 14mm f/2.5 G Aspherical Lens for Micro Four Thirds Interchangeable Lens Cameras
The interchangeable single focal length lens Lumix G 14mm f/2.5 ASPH features a 14mm (35 mm camera equivalent: 28 mm) wide angle and F2.5 brightness with sharp, high contrast image rendering. Taking advantage of the wide angle of view and deep depth of field, the compact LUMIX G 14 mm / F2.5 ASPH offers excellent performance in shooting not only landscapes but also snapshot or indoor shooting. Comprising of six lenses in five groups including three aspherical lenses, the lens system achieves both high compactness with short overall length of 20.5mm and high optical performance. It also excels in shooting subjects with components of straight line including architectures thanks to the minimized distortion. The integration of stepping motor and inner focus drive system realizes the use of silent, high speed contrast AF. Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings. Highly reliable metal mount assures durability for active use and uses multi-coated lens elements that minimize ghosts and flare to further enhance its shooting performance.
She's too camera shy!
Brenda, my old close buddy since school days. Married to a Korean guy, whom I have yet to meet face to face since they got married about two years ago. Currently residing in South Korean. She was down in Malaysia, only here for one week, to attend her brother's wedding. Glad that we could catch up again since the last we saw each other two years back.
We both can never understand how and why our friendship can be so close
since we quarrelled and fought alot with each other especially during our college years. I must admit I still feel like quarelling with her til today whenever there're things that she says which I don't agree with. And yet we still are good buddies. That's what buddies are for??
@ Strawberry Park Resort
Trip to Cameron Highlands, Pahang, with my old buddy.
22nd to 24th September 2005
Panasonic DMC-GF1 Experience @ PC Fair 1Borneo Kota Kinabalu
I just had my experience with the GF1 here at PC Fair 1Borneo.
It feels good (but still quite heavy) with fast LCD and reasonably fast focussing in low light at the PC Fair venue.
I have the Lumix camera few years ago (FZ30) before I gave it to my brother, and the GF1 make me want to get one. However, now I have two Olympus camera bodies, so it is impossible for me to add another one, just want to experience the camera. Will try to borrow the test unit if available for review.
lumix camera malaysia
The Lumix G Vario HD 14-140mm/F4.0-5.8 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. as a new member of the Lumix G Micro System. The new Lumix G lens incorporates an inner focus direct-drive linear motor for focusing, which enables smooth, silent operation of its fast and accurate contrast AF system, for use in both photo and movie recording. Adopting the Micro Four Thirds System standard, the new lens offers a wide and long zoom range of 14-140mm (35mm camera equivalent: 28-280mm) to suit a large variety of shooting situations, from scenery to portraits or telephoto shots, in a surprisingly compact and lightweight body.
how to use web camera on windows 7
camera shop tokyo
compare digital slr camera prices
red camera lenses
panasonic underwater camera housing
best video camera for kids
peak performance backup camera
microsoft web camera vx 6000
fujifilm w1 3d camera
Post a comment